Ramah Junior Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (216) 581-2626
- Ramah Junior Academy provides education for children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Ramah is dedicated to the fulfillment of several purposes: to introduce students to Jesus, to embrace a life of service to others, to develop as a whole person, to prepare academically to fulfil God's callling and finally to achieve spiritual, mental, physical balance.
- Ramah is a Christian Academy that places a high estimate on the infinite worth of every individual and seeks to provide a climate in which a positive self-image may be developed.
- Ramah provides a biblically based curriculum that is certified by the state of Ohio and the North American Division of Seventh Day Adventist.
- Ramah prepares students to live successfully and productively in today's society and the society to come (heaven).
Ramah Junior Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Students wear uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,870|
|Tuition Notes||Ramah accepts Cleveland, Ed Choice and Ed Choice Expansion Scholarships which pay full tuition|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Celeste Giles|
|Admissions Associate||Kia Nickens|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Dance Club, Drama Club, Stem Club
- Ramah has an open enrollment policy, however, scholarships that pay full tuition are avaialble February 1st through April 30th and July 1st through July 31st. You are welcome to schedule a tour and talk with administration.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 230 students
18230 Harvard Ave
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216) 991-9644 1.5 K-8
- Cleveland Grades: 5-8 | 184 students
4351 E 131st Street
Cleveland, OH 44105
(216) 581-3517 1.5 5-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
13633 Rockside Rd
Cleveland, OH 44125
(216) 662-9380 2.3 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-6 | 54 students
27250 Emery Rd
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216) 292-4685 4.1 K-6
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 84 students
12510 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44106
(216) 421-0700 5.6 PK-8
Ramah excels at providing excellent instruction utilizing the best practices. During this time of crisis, with the Corona virus, Ramah has been able to offer highly qualified online instruction for our students from kindergarten through 8th grade utilizing Google Classroom for assignments and Google Meet and Zoom for virtual instruction.
- Posted by Administrator - Mrs. Giles
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?