Archbishop Lyke-elementa Campus
Tel: (216) 991-9644
- The school of Archbishop Lyke-st Henry Campus Parish opened on September 5, 1950 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of Adrian, Michigan.
- Because of a growing enrollment, an addition was started in 1954, and at its completion, the school registered a student population of 1,500 students, with the average classroom size of 60 students.
- By the mid 1960's, however, the student population had decreased to an average classroom size of 30 students.
- During the 1970's enrollment continued to dwindle while costs increased and the parish struggled to support the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: K-6 | 54 students
27250 Emery Rd
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216) 292-4685 3.5 K-6
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 221 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216) 932-4177 3.8 NS-8
- Cleveland Grades: NS-12 | 1115 students
5000 Clubside Rd and 12465 County Line Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440) 423-4446 5.1 NS-12
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
13633 Rockside Rd
Cleveland, OH 44125
(216) 662-9380 3.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.