We strive to partner with families so the children can benefit from having a Preschool atmosphere as personal, loving and safe as their homes.
With eighteen members and over two hundred years of combined childcare experience, we have the knowledge to handle all kinds of situations.
The staff prides itself on providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere for children and their family members.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 115 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Rancho Bernardo KinderCare! We would love to meet you and your family, and introduce you to our loving and knowledgeable staff. We have a well rounded curriculum here and we are confident that after touring our school you will feel the same. We believe in developing your child as a whole, which is why our curriculum entails social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at the Rancho Bernardo KinderCare we hope to be an extension of your family and that we are given the opportunity to help your child learn and grow. We believe that our Preschool is a home away from home and strive to have you feel that your child is safe and happy in our care.
- Your child's safety is our number one priority. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced, locked and alarmed as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise there is a door bell available to visitors who will be greeted by a staff member. Here at the Rancho Bernardo KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Maria's role includes conducting regular fire and earthquake drills, updating and training staff on health policies and procedures, as well as maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- NACCRRA, CD, and YMCA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rancho Bernardo KinderCare?
The application deadline for Rancho Bernardo KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rancho Bernardo KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.