Rancho Bernardo KinderCare
- We strive to partner with families so the children can benefit from having a Preschool atmosphere as personal, loving and safe as their homes.
- With eighteen members and over two hundred years of combined childcare experience, we have the knowledge to handle all kinds of situations.
- The staff prides itself on providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere for children and their family members.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Rancho Bernardo KinderCare! We would love to meet you and your family, and introduce you to our loving and knowledgeable staff. We have a well rounded curriculum here and we are confident that after touring our school you will feel the same. We believe in developing your child as a whole, which is why our curriculum entails social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at the Rancho Bernardo KinderCare we hope to be an extension of your family and that we are given the opportunity to help your child learn and grow. We believe that our Preschool is a home away from home and strive to have you feel that your child is safe and happy in our care.
- Your child's safety is our number one priority. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced, locked and alarmed as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise there is a door bell available to visitors who will be greeted by a staff member. Here at the Rancho Bernardo KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Maria's role includes conducting regular fire and earthquake drills, updating and training staff on health policies and procedures, as well as maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CD, and YMCA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 4-12 | 8 students
11255 Redbud Ct
San Diego, CA 92127
(858)775-4012 0.1 4-12
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK | 85 students
12135 World Trade Dr
San Diego, CA 92128
(858)487-6444 1.4 NS-PK
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.