Rancho Bernardo KinderCare
- We strive to partner with families so the children can benefit from having a Preschool atmosphere as personal, loving and safe as their homes.
- With eighteen members and over two hundred years of combined childcare experience, we have the knowledge to handle all kinds of situations.
- The staff prides itself on providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere for children and their family members.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Rancho Bernardo KinderCare! We would love to meet you and your family, and introduce you to our loving and knowledgeable staff. We have a well rounded curriculum here and we are confident that after touring our school you will feel the same. We believe in developing your child as a whole, which is why our curriculum entails social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at the Rancho Bernardo KinderCare we hope to be an extension of your family and that we are given the opportunity to help your child learn and grow. We believe that our Preschool is a home away from home and strive to have you feel that your child is safe and happy in our care.
- Your child's safety is our number one priority. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced, locked and alarmed as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise there is a door bell available to visitors who will be greeted by a staff member. Here at the Rancho Bernardo KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Maria's role includes conducting regular fire and earthquake drills, updating and training staff on health policies and procedures, as well as maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CD, and YMCA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 4-12 | 8 students
11255 Redbud Ct
San Diego, CA 92127
(858)775-4012 0.1 4-12
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK | 85 students
12135 World Trade Dr.
San Diego, CA 92128
(858)487-6444 1.4 NS-PK
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.