Red Lion Christian School
- Red Lion Christian School was established in 1970 as an outreach of the Red Lion bible Church.
- Red Lion Christian School offers quality education at an affordable price to families who desire a Christian education for their children.
- Red Lion Christian School faculty are born-again Christians who are committed to Christian education and are qualified in their fields.
- The philosophy of Red Lion Christian School is that the school should not take the place of the parent, but that it assists the parent in educating children.
- We believe the foundation of education is the acknowledgment of God and His plan for each individual life.
- This plan begins with salvation. We seek to inculcate the values and biblical principles necessary for moral stability.
- When these principles are followed, the school environment is conducive to learning.
- We seek to maintain a high standard of academic achievement.
- With the two-fold purpose of instilling biblical principles and encouraging academic achievement, we prepare students not only to make a living, but to live so that life can be fulfilling.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallastown Grades: PK-K | 98 students
126 W Main St
Dallastown, PA 17313
(717)244-4832 2.9 PK-K
- York Grades: NS-12 | 250 students
1000 Indian Rock Dam Road
York, PA 17403
(717)815-6700 8.6 NS-12
- Dallastown Grades: PK-6 | 132 students
271 E Main St
Dallastown, PA 17313
(717)244-9386 2.5 PK-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.