Red Lion Christian School
Tel: (717) 244-3905
- Red Lion Christian School was established in 1970 as an outreach of the Red Lion bible Church.
- Red Lion Christian School offers quality education at an affordable price to families who desire a Christian education for their children.
- Red Lion Christian School faculty are born-again Christians who are committed to Christian education and are qualified in their fields.
- The philosophy of Red Lion Christian School is that the school should not take the place of the parent, but that it assists the parent in educating children.
- We believe the foundation of education is the acknowledgment of God and His plan for each individual life.
- This plan begins with salvation. We seek to inculcate the values and biblical principles necessary for moral stability.
- When these principles are followed, the school environment is conducive to learning.
- We seek to maintain a high standard of academic achievement.
- With the two-fold purpose of instilling biblical principles and encouraging academic achievement, we prepare students not only to make a living, but to live so that life can be fulfilling.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallastown Grades: PK-K | 104 students
126 W Main St
Dallastown, PA 17313
(717) 244-4832 2.9 PK-K
- York Grades: PK-12 | 268 students
1000 Indian Rock Dam Road
York, PA 17403
(717) 815-6700 8.6 PK-12
- Dallastown Grades: PK-6 | 129 students
271 E Main St
Dallastown, PA 17313
(717) 244-9386 2.5 PK-6
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?