Tel: (650) 366-3466
- Redeemer is a loving Christian community that raises up children of character, intellect, and faith.
- We believe our students can go anywhere and do anything, with excellence and love.
- Redeemer School is a WASC accredited elementary and middle school providing a comprehensive academic, technology, fine arts curriculum and extra-curricular activities, which have been serving peninsula families since 1957.
- As we enter our 64th year, we look forward to continuing our long tradition of academic excellence and strong Christian values.We would love to have you be a part of community where culture is paramont to the quaity of educationand experince each child receives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,400|
|Tuition Notes||Discount on tuition rate for additional children.|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art in Action and Music for Minors
- Redeemer School (Grades K-8), focusing on the greater Redwood City community, is a place where teachers, parents, and congregation members work together to share the Good News of salvation, nurturing children with God's love and grace.
- Our primary goal is to help children develop a positive view of the future and acquire the attitudes, knowledge, and skills necessary to become successful, contributing Christians in a rapidly changing world.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pacifica Grades: 5-12 | 322 students
1030 Linda Mar Boulevard
Pacifica, CA 94044
(650) 355-1935 15.9 5-12
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 364 students
655 Brotherhood Way
San Francisco, CA 94132
(415) 406-1035 20.6 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 335 students
1555 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
(415) 861-8840 21.5 K-8
- San Mateo Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
16 Baldwin Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 274-0728 7.7 PK-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.