Riverview Childrens Center Inc
Tel: (412) 828-2585
- Riverview Children's Center provides a nurturing and creative environment with careful attention to the individual needs of each child.
- As the first childcare center in Western Pennsylvania to achieve accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children, RCC has maintained continuous accreditation since 1987.
- In maintaining accredited status, RCC adheres to high standards for health and safety, staff-child relationships, age-appropriate learning experiences, and parental involvement.
- RCC also adheres to all licensing requirements of DPW, repeatedly earning perfect scores during the annual licensing inspection.
- RCC is a non-profit educational institution whose purpose is to offer a nationally accredited, comprehensive, and innovative model of early childhood education, within a nurturing and creative setting that is responsive to the changing needs of children and their families.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Verona Grades: K-8 | 149 students
825 2nd St
Verona, PA 15147
(412) 828-7213 0.5 K-8
- Verona Grades: PK-12 | 282 students
700 Idaho Ave.
Verona, PA 15147
(412) 793-5884 1.5 PK-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: 6-8 | 205 students
500 Squaw Run Road East
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
(412) 968-3100 2.5 6-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?