Robins Nest Daycare & Preschool
Tel: (717) 767-4043
- Robins Nest Daycare & Preschool teaching is based on learning through play.
- We utilize the Sensory Integration System throughout the center. Robin's Nest has created an environment which allows our teachers to easily guide your child through the phases of development.
- Our centers are clean, safe, healthy, warm and comfortable. This is an important part of our learning environment.
- Variety and flexibility are also an important part of curriculum.
- Our number one priority is your child. Each child is treated with respect and encouraged to be independent and self-confident.
- Robin's Nest uses the Sensory Integration Approach. Sensory integration is the ability to organize sensory information used in daily life.
- This program is integrated throughout all our programs to help our children learn at a much deeper level.
- Children who use all their senses in learning are able to learn quicker and more fully.
- Our mission is to enrich the quality of family life by enhancing the life experience of the children and by providing peace of mind to parents.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dover Grades: K-12 | 31 students
5005 Carlisle Rd
Dover, PA 17315
(717) 292-5000 2.8 K-12
- York Grades: NS-PK | 16 students
1540 Rodney Rd
York, PA 17408
(717) 764-4721 3.1 NS-PK
- York Grades: 7-12 | 3 students
3151 W Market St
York, PA 17404
(717) 792-2304 3.3 7-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.