Tel: (781) 871-1141
We are proud of our long term caregivers. We have a combined total of over 75 years of experience within this center! Our teachers are passionate about each child's happiness and early years of learning.
We provide a fun, safe and educational environment that cultivates self esteem.
Each teacher holds a state certificate from the Department of Early Education and Care and has obtained either an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree and/or are enrolled in a Degree Program.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare of Rockland, a home away from home environment that is located on a quiet, residential side street in Rockland. We offer programs for children age 6 weeks to age 12. Our curriculum programs, created by education experts, promote the whole-child development with a variety of carefully designed activities including learning centers, individual activities, small group and large group experiences and outdoor exploration. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Finding the right environment is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Our educators have a true passion for what we do which fosters confidence, self esteem, and a love of learning in children.
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access to the program, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. All our educators are certified in both First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Pace (MABJ), CCRC (Child Care Resource Center), Enable (MACO), Quincy Community Cares for Kids (MAAH), Child Care Choices (MAAG)
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Rockland KinderCare is The Accord School (1.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Holy Family Elementary School (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockland Grades: NS-8 | 393 students
6 Delprete Ave
Rockland, MA 02370
(781) 878-1154 1.1 NS-8
- Norwell Grades: 6-10 | 22 students
74 Accord Park Dr
Norwell, MA 02061
(508) 232-0712 1.9 6-10
- Hingham Grades: n/a
99 Derby Street, Suite 103
Hingham, MA 02043
(781) 793-0788 2.2 n/a
- Hingham Grades: PK-3 | 105 students
247 Gardner St
Hingham, MA 02043
(781) 749-3698 2.2 PK-3
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.