We are proud of our long term caregivers. We have a combined total of over 75 years of experience within this center! Our teachers are passionate about each child's happiness and early years of learning.
We provide a fun, safe and educational environment that cultivates self esteem.
Each teacher holds a state certificate from the Department of Early Education and Care and has obtained either an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree and/or are enrolled in a Degree Program.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare of Rockland, a home away from home environment that is located on a quiet, residential side street in Rockland. We offer programs for children age 6 weeks to age 12. Our curriculum programs, created by education experts, promote the whole-child development with a variety of carefully designed activities including learning centers, individual activities, small group and large group experiences and outdoor exploration. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Finding the right environment is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Our educators have a true passion for what we do which fosters confidence, self esteem, and a love of learning in children.
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access to the program, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. All our educators are certified in both First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Pace (MABJ), CCRC (Child Care Resource Center), Enable (MACO), Quincy Community Cares for Kids (MAAH), Child Care Choices (MAAG)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Rockland KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.