- MISSION STATEMENT (rev. 5.09) Sacred Heart School is a Catholic community which provides an excellent academic education in an environment of faith and virtue for families of Sacred Heart Parish and the surrounding community.
- VISION STATEMENT (rev. 5.09) Sacred Heart School builds an active partnership between school, parish, and family.
- Sacred Heart School graduates leaders who are exceptionally well prepared to meet the challenges of college preparatory education with a commitment to Catholic service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(School Uniform PK-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,155|
|Tuition Notes||The figure above is for a Contributing Parishioner with one child.|
|Admissions Director||Susana Knapp|
|Admissions Associate||Kerry Wyman|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||1st-8th Grade Drama, CYO Sports, Chess Club, Daisies/Brownies troops, School Newspaper, Student Council, Yearbook CYO Sports, Chess Club, Yearbook, 1st-8th Grade Drama,
- Full time instructional aides in both kindergarten classrooms Instructional aides also in grades 1st - 5th
- Spanish offered in grades K - 8th
- ï¿½Additional school renovation completed in April 2010. New Administrative Wing with conference rooms, Pre-K classroom, Art Room and Science Lab added to the school at this time.
- Drama offered as a class in middle schoool; Art offered throughout all grades.
- School counselor on-site four days a week.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RedmondGrades: K-4 | 71 students
4239 162nd Ave Ne
Redmond, WA 98052
BellevueGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
133 156th Avenue Se
Bellevue, WA 98007
232 228th Avenue SE
Sammamish, WA 98074
SeattleGrades: 9-12 | 482 students
802 Terry Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
SeattleGrades: K-9 | 234 students
5117 13th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.