Sacred Heart School
Sacred Heart School is a Catholic community which provides an excellent academic education in an environment of faith and virtue for families of Sacred Heart Parish and the surrounding community.
Sacred Heart School builds an active partnership between school, parish, and family.
Sacred Heart School graduates leaders who are exceptionally well prepared to meet the challenges of college preparatory education with a commitment to Catholic service to others.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 412 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,475
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(School Uniform PK-8)
(School Uniform PK-8)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The figure above is for a Contributing Parishioner with one child.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
1st-8th Grade Drama, CYO Sports, Student Council, Yearbook
- Full time instructional aides in both kindergarten classrooms Instructional aides also in grades 1st - 5th
- Spanish offered in grades K - 8th
- Drama offered as a class in middle schoool; Art offered throughout all grades.
- School counselor on-site four days a week.
Endorse Sacred Heart School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.