Sacred Heart School
- Sacred Heart School is a Catholic community which provides an excellent academic education in an environment of faith and virtue for families of Sacred Heart Parish and the surrounding community.
- Sacred Heart School builds an active partnership between school, parish, and family.
- Sacred Heart School graduates leaders who are exceptionally well prepared to meet the challenges of college preparatory education with a commitment to Catholic service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School Uniform PK-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,475|
|Tuition Notes||The figure above is for a Contributing Parishioner with one child.|
|Admissions Director||Laura Leach|
|Admissions Associate||Kerry Wyman|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||1st-8th Grade Drama, CYO Sports, Student Council, Yearbook|
- Full time instructional aides in both kindergarten classrooms Instructional aides also in grades 1st - 5th
- Spanish offered in grades K - 8th
- Drama offered as a class in middle schoool; Art offered throughout all grades.
- School counselor on-site four days a week.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: PK-9 | 643 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425)649-0791 3.2 PK-9
- Bellevue Grades: PK-5 | 211 students
2411 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425)454-7439 1.1 PK-5
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.