Scholar Skills Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- ScholarSkills Christian Academy (SSCA) is a state registered parochial day school organized under the auspices of the Covenant Family Fellowship Church.
- our mission is to provide an academically challenging education in a supportive Christian learning environment which cultivates godliness and brilliance in the hearts and minds of all students, and promotes excellence in all areas of life.
- We are committed to optimizing each student's potential and assisting students to develop the skills necessary to become critical, independent thinkers, capable of competing globally, contributing responsibly, and leading spiritually.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: NS-8 | 261 students
337 74th St
Brooklyn, NY 11209
(718)238-5045 5.2 NS-8
Excellent teachers who give individualized attention via one on one learning and small class size. Lessons are taught in a fun and interactive way to keep children interested. The environment is safe and positive.
- Posted by Parent - indyb
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.