Shiloh Development Academy
- Shiloh Development Academy, Inc. was established in December, 1997 by the Board of Directors of the Shiloh Baptist Church.
- At the time of establishment, Deacon Arlington Northern was named President of the Academy; Deacon Otis Johnson Vice President; Trustee William Warren Treasurer; Deacon Lonnie Richardson Financial Secretary; Deacon Castell Abner, Jr. Administrator, and Trustee Ralph Brown Vice President of Marketing.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative word of God for faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one sovereign God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; who created man by a direct and immediate act of His will.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- This refers to His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious suffering, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chester Grades: PK-K | 48 students
1 University Pl
Chester, PA 19013
(610)499-1097 1.9 PK-K
- Chester Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
1901 Potter St
Chester, PA 19013
(610)872-7358 1.8 PK-8
- Allentown Grades: NS-8 | 391 students
210 North 18th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
(610)435-8981 52.6 NS-8
- Brookhaven Grades: K-9 | 239 students
249 Upland Rd
Brookhaven, PA 19015
(610)874-0410 1.4 K-9
- Media Grades: NS-6 | 130 students
20 School Lane
Media, PA 19063
(610)566-1088 4 NS-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.