- Every student at Sierra is educated as a unique individual.
- Each student is guided, nurtured, and inspired in a way that enables the realization of his or her maximum potential— academically, culturally, and socially.
- Sierra's commitment to our students is to provide the highest quality education, balanced with life-enriching activities, to establish a solid foundation upon which they can build successful, happy, and prosperous lives.
- We encourage the ability to question and decide while developing the skills of critical thinking.
- In a creative environment such as this, group activities are filled with humor and laughter.
- Individually, students develop a deep understanding of their responsibilities toward one another, appreciating and respecting each person's worth and dignity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: PK-12 | 2030 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
San JoseGrades: 6-12 | 110 students
4340 Almaden Expressway
San Jose, CA 95118
CampbellGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
90 E Latimer Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Palo AltoGrades: 3-12 | 30 students
3790 El Camino Real # 365
Palo Alto, CA 94306
San JoseGrades: NS-8 | 383 students
3435 Birchwood Lane
San Jose, CA 95132
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.