We offer classes for children ages 2 yrs. through Pre-Kindergarten. We are committed to providing children in our community with a quality learning experience filled with fun times, happy memories, and Jesus! We believe in introducing children to a life-long love of learning through a variety of hands-on educational experiences.
We provide the security of structure in the classroom, as well as the fun of discovery.
Learning is exciting! Each day at SonShine Preschool offers opportunities for success and growth.
Our philosophy is to provide a Christian education that maximizes creativity, sparks wonder, and enhances learning opportunities.
"All Of Your Children Will Be Taught Of The Lord; And Great Is The Peace Of Your Children.".
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 36 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,600
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Dress for a mess, we play!
Dress for a mess, we play!
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
2\'s class is $1500 annually 3\'s class is $2050 annually Pre-K class is $2600 annually
- Sonshine Preschool & Kindergarten is dedicated to providing your child with a safe and loving Christian environment to learn the basics for their primary education. Our goal is to utilize learning centers to help your child grow socially, emotionally, cognitively, and spiritually to the potential god has given them. The staff at Sonshine is committed to each individual child. We embrace their unique differences and giftedness, and strive to create a deep love of learning in every child that will last a lifetime. Our philosophy is to provide a Christian education that maximizes creativity, sparks wonder, and enhances learning opportunities.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does SonShine Preschool cost?
SonShine Preschool's tuition is approximately $2,600 for private students.
When is the application deadline for SonShine Preschool?
The application deadline for SonShine Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse SonShine Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.