St Andrew Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Andrew Catholic School prides itself on community, commitment and character.
- Our community is our students, parents, staff and parish all working toward a common goal of nurturing the mind, body and spirit.
- Our commitment to academic excellence is evident in our expectations and outcomes.
- Our character is built on the foundation of the Catholic faith and social service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Aid for qualified families is available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Erin Carrabba|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Mad Science Program, National Junior Honor Society, Science Fair Club, Student Council, Studio Kids, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Ski Club, Soccer Shots
- Saint Andrew Catholic School is one of twelve Catholic elementary schools located in Utah and is part of the Diocese of Salt Lake City Catholic school system. Located in the southwest quadrant of the Valley, Saint Andrew Catholic Parish was established in 2006 to meet the demands of an ever-growing population on the southwest end of the Salt Lake Valley.Saint Andrew Catholic School opened its doors in August 2008 and grew quickly, offering a high quality education rooted in the tenets of Catholic Faith for students from Pre-Kindergarten to 8th grade.The beautiful modern building was a generous gift to the diocese by the ALSAM Foundation. The ground-breaking ceremony, held on September 1, 2007 with The Most Reverend Bishop John C. Wester and the founding pastor of the parish, Reverend Francisco Pires in attendance.Sister Karla McKinnie, CSC was appointed as the founding principal in August of 2007. The Most Reverend Bishop John C. Wester and the parish and school community proudly dedicated the building on September 13, 2008.Saint Andrew Catholic School is a premier Catholic private school in the Salt Lake Valley, serving the individual needs of students ages pre-school through 8th grade. We serve approximately 200 students from diverse backgrounds and pride ourselves on our unique cultural richness, strong family/parish participation and unwaivering faith.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: NS-K
4555 S 2300 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
(801)565-1058 12.3 NS-K
This school is amazing. My daughter loves her teachers and friends. I feel that my daughter is well cared for and very safe. Many teachers in the building know her by name. I feel that she is part of a large family when she goes to school. She has only gone for 1 year but she has learned so much; not just academics but social skills as well.
- Posted by Parent - Mom of Pre K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.