St. Anns High School
Tel: (301) 559-5500
- St. Ann's provides at-risk children a warm bed, healthy meals, medical care, mental health services, transportation to and from school and appointments, tutoring help, social services, recreational activities and most of all, loving attention - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- While we understand the desire to give toys and clothes, we hope you and/or your organization will seriously consider giving the gift of a day of care to a vulnerable child this Christmas season through a financial contribution.
- St. Ann's Day Care provides affordable, developmental day care for 85 infants and preschool children in the community and in residence, aimed particularly at low-income, single parent families, working families and families in crisis. Last year, 78 children participated.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethesda Grades: NS-12 | 713 students
9101 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 657-4322 7.2 NS-12
- Boonsboro Grades: 8-12 | 10 students
8504 Mapleville Rd
Boonsboro, MD 21713
(501) 733-9067 54.5 8-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.