St. Anns High School
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Ann's provides at-risk children a warm bed, healthy meals, medical care, mental health services, transportation to and from school and appointments, tutoring help, social services, recreational activities and most of all, loving attention - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. While we understand the desire to give toys and clothes, we hope you and/or your organization will seriously consider giving the gift of a day of care to a vulnerable child this Christmas season through a financial contribution. St. Ann's Day Care provides affordable, developmental day care for 85 infants and preschool children in the community and in residence, aimed particularly at low-income, single parent families, working families and families in crisis. Last year, 78 children participated.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Anns High School?
The application deadline for St. Anns High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Anns High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards