St. Augustine School
- St. Augustine School is an Archdiocesan Catholic school rooted in a rich 150-year-old tradition committed to the education of young men and women.
- Located in the Morrisannia section of the Bronx, St. Augustines provides a unique combination of morals, academics, the arts and real world skills - the best of all worlds.
- The school presents an unparalleled continuum of learning, the opportunity to participate – and play – in a variety of interscholastic sports, and a nurturing community for children age 3 through grade 8.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
2345 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10035
(212) 348-7380 2.3 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.