St Bernadette School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (301) 593-5611
- St. Bernadette, a parish school founded in 1947, is committed to the formation of a mature Catholic faith and academic excellence for all students.
- Members of the St. Bernadette community attain their full potential as life-long learners by exercising moral strength to live as faithful stewards.
- As a community of Christ, we strive for a deeper understanding and practice of the Catholic faith.
- Every member of our community deserves respect and to participate fully in the life of the school.
- We are committed to service to others. Students will develop an understanding of their learning styles and take ownership of their learning.
- As a Catholic School, we will foster a Christ-centered environment that is safe and provides for a positive learning atmosphere.
- All students have access to a challenging curriculum enabling them to reach their full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||341 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- College Park Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
4902 Berwyn Road
College Park, MD 20740
(301) 474-3993 4.7 PK-8
- Silver Spring Grades: NS-K | 55 students
9504 Brunett Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20901
(301) 565-2282 0.9 NS-K
This school may not be the most rich school in the county but it has taught me a lot about who I am.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Sophi
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.