St. David School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- St. David School has been providing quality Catholic education Pre-K through 8th Grade for 50 years.
- St. David School is a parish elementary school which provides a Catholic educational environment.
- The school works to support the family in its primary responsibility to educate the child.
- Teachers, as facilitators of learning, have a vital role providing educational expertise that addresses the needs of the whole child.
- Students are taught to actively contribute to society and to view life according to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- The school community fosters understanding, acceptance, and appreciation of all religious and ethnic groups.
- The school provides a learning environment where students can develop a positive self image and grow spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants, school top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||$6000 a year K-8 $7000 a year Pre-K Discounts for multiple children|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeanette Beard|
|Admissions Associate||Brian Swanson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Cornerstone Youth Group, Girl Scouts, Homework Club, Leadership, Mad Science, Rosary Guild, Tee Ball & Youth Soccer Choir, Girl Scouts, Homework Club, Leadership, Mad Science, Rosary Guild, Cornerstone Youth Group,
Tee Ball & Youth Soccer,
Student - 11-5-2012- This is best school in the Richmond area. I love this school. I have been in St. David School since Pre-K, it's been 8 years. I think that everyone should go to St. David School. You won't regret it!!!! I hope you do go to this very fine school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sjoe2
We wanted a school in a nice area with good teachers. After much searching, we found St. David School. The school is in a safe area and the staff ensures that your children's safety is there number one priority. The school has a good sports program, wonderful music teacher, excellent academics and a nice sports field across the street from the school. This school will not disappoint!
- Posted by Parent - commi
We have a fantastic group of students and families at St. David School. With small class sizes and dedicated teachers, it's a perfect learning environment. Please stop by for a tour and see what we have to offer. A proper education is the best gift you can ever give your child.
- Posted by Administrator - bswan
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017