St Patrick School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- The mission of St. Patrick School is to provide a quality Pre-K through eighth grade education emphasizing the growth of the whole person in the Catholic tradition.
- We strive to graduate students who are prepared to meet the challenges of the 21st century and who have a commitment to peace, justice and service as taught in the Gospel.
- St. Patrick's Catholic School provides a strong academic foundation for its students through quality education and development of a value system stressing religious and moral beliefs.
- The intellectual and ethnic diversity of each child is recognized through the development of self esteem and personal growth.
- Each child will be empowered to deal responsibly with the increasingly complex issues facing them as citizens of the world.
- St. Patrick Catholic School provides a strong academic foundation for its students through quality education and development of a value system stressing religious and moral beliefs.
- The school strives to accomplish these goals in a Christ centered atmosphere rich in Catholic tradition and Gospel values, which fosters a sense of service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pinole Grades: K-8 | 286 students
1961 Plum St
Pinole, CA 94564
(510)724-0242 2.3 K-8
- Walnut Creek Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
1158 Bont Ln
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925)935-5054 14 PK-8
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)521-0595 17.8 PK-8
St. Patrick's is a great place for children to learn. The faculty and staff are always there for the children. Many activities and learning opportunities are available for the children and families. Parent involvement is high and welcomed. Safety is a priority for the children as well as learning. My daughter loves her school and teachers. This is her 3rd year at St. Patrick's.
- Posted by Parent - mryen
This is an excellent school! My children LOVE school and it is obvious that the teachers really care about the students. I appreciate how St. Patrick's educates the whole child. Academics are definitely a strength, but I also am grateful that they focus on teaching them how to be good people. Service projects focus on the local community, as well the global activities occurring in our world today. They also require students to take music, Spanish, and PE and offer after school sports through their CYO program. I was really grateful to have one child in their preschool to make the transition to kindergarten so easy, I just wish their infant care center was open when my children were babies and we would have started here even earlier!
- Posted by Parent - dkosm
I was very unhappy with the public school system around the Hercules area (and in general), so I looked into private schools. My kids are currently attending St. Patrick Elementary School is Rodeo, CA. This will be our third year with the school. We are EXTREMELY happy with the staff and curriculum. I like how the school gets students from each grade get together in groups (faith families) and participate in monthly activities. Everyone know each other. The schools also incorporates the use of laptops in the classrooms, especially in the middle school, which prepares them for the future. Just wish my kids started there sooner!
- Posted by Parent - cdtga
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.