St. Francis Of Assisi School
Tel: (781) 395-9170
- St. Francis of Assisi School recognizes the educational, spiritual, physical, and emotional blessing of Catholic teaching and learning.
- We are a community as one, teaching respect, inspiring confidence, and striving for academic excellence for all of our children.
- The purpose and primary concern of St. Francis of Assisi School is excellence in academic instruction and learning in a Christian atmosphere.
- We encourage the teaching of love, justice and respect for one another and are dedicated to making St. Francis School a positive center of learning for each boy and girl.
- The faculty and staff of St. Francis School is dedicated to developing students spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially so that each individual might be prepared to respond to a changing society as caring and responsible citizens.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Medford Grades: PK-2 | 60 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
(617) 627-2424 1.4 PK-2
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.