St. Germaine Catholic School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 193 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,100
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jun. 1 / Aug. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
plaid skirts/jumpers and white polo for girls, navy pants and white polo for boys
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Brownies, Chess/Brain Games, Daisies, Girl Scouts, LEGO class
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance and Repertory Company, Instrumental band, Rembrandt Drawing, Youth Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Golf, Tennis Lessons, Tumbling
- On behalf of our entire St. Germaine Catholic School community, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce or reintroduce our school to you. We have been faithfully educating and servicing students Kindergarten through grade 8 since 1964, adding preschool in 1993!
- Our teachers are certified by the State of Michigan and approved by the Archdiocese of Detroit. Not only do they go through rigorous professional development on an annual basis, but they also attend retreats and seminars keeping their faith and Christian beliefs at the forefront of their teaching.
- Recently, our school was invited to attend the Center for STEM Education through the University of Notre Dame. Our teachers are always looking for new ways to incorporate STEM programs and activities as well as incorporating many types of differentiated instruction to accommodate all students. In addition, to becoming a STEM Focused school, our class sizes are purposely small. Smaller, structured classes allow us the ability to prepare better, work more efficiently, and perform more consistently than public schools, not to mention more individual teacher time for each child!
- Our students experience extremely high success in high school no matter which school they attend, Liggett, International Academy of Macomb, public or private. We offer a variety of extracurricular activities with the intention of offering "something for everyone," not just sports. We do offer CYO sports including volleyball, football, basketball, soccer, baseball and softball, and in addition, we offer golf lessons, Our Lady of Hope Players theater group, praise and worship choir, after school band, scrapbooking, coding, programming and more!
- Our students have the opportunity to be involved in more social events as well. Our annual Family Fun Festival each fall, Parent/Family Appreciation Day, Lenten fish fry`s, annual field trips, fun run, class buddies, boy and girl scouts, student council, and much more.
- But most importantly, we base everything we do on living a life of faith. If you are looking for a positive alternative to public education, I ask you to please contact us and visit us. When school is in session, we invite and welcome students to spend the day with us to get a real feel for what we`re all about and how a normal school day runs.
- Our faith-based curriculum/education is more affordable than one may think and tuition assistance is available! Please call or visit us to see how we can make a positive lifelong impact on your child`s education, faith, and future!
- Peace and blessings!
- Mrs. Latessa
- Administrator Assistant
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Germaine Catholic School cost?
St. Germaine Catholic School's tuition is approximately $4,100 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Germaine Catholic School?
The acceptance rate of St. Germaine Catholic School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 94%.
What sports does St. Germaine Catholic School offer?
St. Germaine Catholic School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Germaine Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Germaine Catholic School is Jun. 1 / Aug. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Jun. 1 / Aug. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Germaine Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards