St Hubert Catholic High School For Girls
- St. Hubert Catholic High School is the largest Catholic girls' high school in Philadelphia with over 800 students from 55 different elementary schools in every section of Philadelphia, as well as the suburbs of Bucks and Montgomery counties and New Jersey.
- Since opening our doors in 1941, St. Hubert has educated more than 27,000 women, offering them a unique and enriching high school experience that they carry with them throughout their lives.
- The student life program at St. Hubert is strongly tied to giving service to the school and local community.
- Christian values are incorporated into everyday activities and girls are encouraged to use their talents and abilities to help others.
- Whether it is by tutoring peers or children after school, wrapping gifts for needy families at Christmas, or making sandwiches for the homeless, students come away with a sense of fulfillment in knowing they have made a difference in someone's life.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||680 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: 9-12 | 747 students
1000 W Lycoming St
Philadelphia, PA 19140
(215)455-6900 5.9 9-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 322 students
4115 Baltimore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215)382-7839 10.7 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 573 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215)561-5900 8.7 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.