St Hubert Catholic High School For Girls
- St. Hubert Catholic High School is the largest Catholic girls' high school in Philadelphia with over 800 students from 55 different elementary schools in every section of Philadelphia, as well as the suburbs of Bucks and Montgomery counties and New Jersey.
- Since opening our doors in 1941, St. Hubert has educated more than 27,000 women, offering them a unique and enriching high school experience that they carry with them throughout their lives.
- The student life program at St. Hubert is strongly tied to giving service to the school and local community.
- Christian values are incorporated into everyday activities and girls are encouraged to use their talents and abilities to help others.
- Whether it is by tutoring peers or children after school, wrapping gifts for needy families at Christmas, or making sandwiches for the homeless, students come away with a sense of fulfillment in knowing they have made a difference in someone's life.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||680 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 747 students
1000 W Lycoming St
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Melrose ParkGrades: 6-12 | 81 students
7613 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
WynnewoodGrades: PK-12 | 890 students
1101 City Ave
Wynnewood, PA 19096
Gwynedd ValleyGrades: 9-12 | 382 students
PO Box 902 1345 Sumneytown
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12 | 560 students
701 Montgomery Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?