St Hubert Catholic High School For Girls
Tel: (215) 624-6840
- St. Hubert Catholic High School is the largest Catholic girls' high school in Philadelphia with over 800 students from 55 different elementary schools in every section of Philadelphia, as well as the suburbs of Bucks and Montgomery counties and New Jersey.
- Since opening our doors in 1941, St. Hubert has educated more than 27,000 women, offering them a unique and enriching high school experience that they carry with them throughout their lives.
- The student life program at St. Hubert is strongly tied to giving service to the school and local community.
- Christian values are incorporated into everyday activities and girls are encouraged to use their talents and abilities to help others.
- Whether it is by tutoring peers or children after school, wrapping gifts for needy families at Christmas, or making sandwiches for the homeless, students come away with a sense of fulfillment in knowing they have made a difference in someone's life.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||546 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Jennifer Danford|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: 9-12 | 530 students
1000 W Lycoming St
Philadelphia, PA 19140
(215) 455-6900 5.9 9-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 546 students
910 N. 6th Street (Multiple Campus Locations)
Philadelphia, PA 19123
(215) 792-6224 7.4 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 600 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 561-5900 8.7 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.