- We are giving you information about St John's Lutheran School in three ways.
- First is our faculty. They are Christian people willing to make personal sacrifices for the welfare of our children.
- They are the male and female role models that our children need.
- Second is our class size. For the last several years we have averaged about 10 pupils per teacher.
- This is an excellent setting for students to get one-on-one instruction, coaching and supervision.
- This leads to another blessing. This third blessing is our congregation which has made Christian Education of the young to be a major focus of its ministry.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,000|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeanne Wickline|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- For over 72 years, St. John's congregation has taken responsibility for providing a Christian School for our community. The sacrificial offerings of our congregation members make this school ministry possible.
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.