St Joseph Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Joseph Catholic School is a Roman Catholic school of the San Jose Diocese provides instruction to over 300 students in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
- We commit ourselves to educating the whole child in an environment where spiritual growth, academic excellence and an appreciation of multicultural values are fostered.
- We, at St. Joseph Catholic School, acknowledging parents as the primary educators, are dedicated to guiding students toward a life centered in Jesus Christ.
- St. Joseph Catholic School assists students in achieving Christian maturity, enabling them to become more responsible for their own lives and more caring of others.
- We, therefore, in partnership with the parents and as facilitators of learning, commit ourselves to educating the whole child in an environment where spiritual growth, academic excellence and an appreciation of multicultural values are fostered.
- Psychological, social, emotional and physical growth support and augment our commitment to educating the whole child.
- Teaching is based on the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church that aims to instill respect, integrity, social justice and the acceptance of everyone in the community.
- To this end St. Joseph Catholic School seeks to foster and deepen relationships among families, the parish and the global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Menlo Park Grades: PK-8
1211 Arbor Rd
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650)322-2312 7.2 PK-8
- Santa Clara Grades: NS-8 | 298 students
725 Washington St
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408)246-6797 8.3 NS-8
- Sunnyvale Grades: NS-8
1185 Hollenbeck Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408)245-7170 3.2 NS-8
Our children have been attending St. Joseph Elementary for 4 years now. We are so happy to have found this school. It has the best community of children, parents, and staff. Living in Silicon Valley it's hard to find such a special, friendly, and loving group of people. Academically they have been challenged and I've watched them become independent and responsible for their grades. I love the comaraderie that the children have with each other from kinder through 8th. After visiting many schools in the area nothing compared to the overall sense of community offered at SJMV.
- Posted by Parent - lavin
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?