St Joseph School
- St. Joseph Catholic School is a Roman Catholic school of the San Jose Diocese.
- Serving our school community of 200 families, St. Joseph's provides instruction to over 300 students in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
- We commit ourselves to educating the whole child in an environment where spiritual growth, academic excellence and an appreciation of multicultural values are fostered.
- Since 1952, St. Joseph Roman School has believed in educating the whole child in an environment where spiritual growth, academic excellence and an appreciation of multi-cultural values are fostered.
- St. Joseph Catholic School prides itself in providing a rewarding and beneficial educational experience for everyone.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 12.4 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 248 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)442-1255 7.3 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 5.3 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: K-8 | 303 students
856 39th St
Sacramento, CA 95816
(916)456-1576 2.6 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.