St Maria Goretti School
Tel: (215) 721-9098
- The faculty and staff of St. Maria Goretti Catholic School share in the teaching ministry of our parish, to bring Christ's message to our students.
- We believe that every child is a unique creation of God, worthy of the opportunity to develop to his/her fullest potential in a safe and caring environment.
- We will provide our students with prayer and worship experiences, high academic standards, service opportunities and guidance and support toward healthy personal growth.
- We recognize and value the partnership that parents and teachers have in the successful education of all students.
- As members of the St. Maria Goretti Catholic School Community, we embrace these responsibilities of our teaching ministry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansdale Grades: NS-12 | 389 students
1380 S Valley Forge Rd
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215) 368-1100 3.7 NS-12
- Lansdale Grades: NS-12 | 840 students
1000 Forty Foot Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215) 362-2675 2.6 NS-12
- North Wales Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
425 S Pennsylvania Avenue
North Wales, PA 19454
(215) 699-8831 5.7 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?