St. Mary Child Development Center
St. Mary Child Development Center serves 70 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten, is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
The student:teacher of St. Mary Child Development Center is 70:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse St. Mary Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards