St Mary Elementary School
Tel: (412) 486-7611
- St. Mary School is dedicated to the intellectual and Christian development of each student.
- The faculty strives to assist the students to become who God wishes them to become by touching the mind, heart, and spirit of each child.
- It is our mission to teach Catholic values and encourage academic achievement, thus giving the students the qualities and skills they need to better serve God and their neighbor.
- St. Mary School exists to develop in the students complete Christian formation, integrating their faith with life itself.
- The faculty strives to assist the student to become who God wishes him/her to be.
- It is our aim to teach Christian values, ideals, and purposes so that through these, the students will be able to commit themselves more fully to the service of God through their neighbor.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- River Forest Grades: 9-12 | 454 students
7574 Division St
River Forest, IL 60305
(708) 771-8383 419.6 9-12
- Providence Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
240 Regent Avenue
Providence, RI 02908
(401) 831-3993 450 PK-8
- Goose Creek Grades: K-6 | 64 students
402 Liberty Hall Rd
Goose Creek, SC 29445
(843) 764-0642 522.2 K-6
- Saint George Grades: 8-12 | 85 students
770 E Saint George Blvd
Saint George, UT 84770
(800) 782-2888 1814.5 8-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.