St Mary's Catholic School
- St. Mary's Catholic School is a parish ministry that actively assists families by fostering community while providing Catholic formation within a strong academic program.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for educating their children. St. Mary's Catholic School exists to support parents in this endeavor.
- The St. Mary's Catholic School philosophy is based on a commitment to creating a learning environment where Catholic faith is nurtured.
- Learning occurs in an environment of shared responsibilities and mutual respect, which prepares students to develop a personal relationship with God; live their Catholic faith; grow spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically; respect the dignity and uniqueness of themselves and others; develop a high standard for personal performance and behavior; build community in school, parish, and neighborhood; and serve others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 352 students
455 W 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99203
(509)624-8759 9.8 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
(509)534-1098 7.1 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 553 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)489-7825 9.1 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
501 N Walnut Rd
Spokane, WA 99206
(509)926-7987 3 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
2521 N Park Rd
Spokane, WA 99212
(509)924-5090 10.1 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.