St Marys Cathedral School
Tel: (305) 795-2000
- St. Mary Parochial School swung open its doors in 1939 to two hundred and thirty students.
- Over the course of 66 years the school has weathered numerous changes within itself and in the population it served.
- Sixty years ago the Little River neighborhood was an upper middle class area with comfortable living conditions.
- Today this same area struggles over many social and economic problems.
- The changes have had a profound effect on the makeup of our student body and the character of our school.
- Our mission is to promote Gospel Values, to serve the people of God, to foster a community centered in the Holy Spirit and to provide for the spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional growth of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Marys Cathedral School also viewed these schools: Cushman School, Abundant Life Christian Lrng Center /new Jerusalem, Miami Country Day School and St Rose Of Lima School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 503 students
592 Ne 60th St
Miami, FL 33137
(305) 757-1966 1.3 PK-8
- Miami Grades: NS-5 | 141 students
777 Nw 85th St
Miami, FL 33150
(305) 691-1291 0.9 NS-5
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 1250 students
601 NE 107 St.
Miami, FL 33161
(305) 779-7230 3.3 NS-12
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 515 students
425 Ne 105th Street
Miami, FL 33138
(305) 751-4257 2.1 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.