St. Marys School
Tel: (973) 835-2010
St. Mary's School provides a very unique Catholic learning experience for pre-K through 8th grade students.
It is our sincere belief that children should grow up with a sound education based upon discipline, Christian values, and a full understanding of his/her faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants/skorts/skirts and navy shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,698|
|Tuition Notes||Fair Share Abilty Tuition Program|
- St. Mary's School provides a very unique Catholic learning experience for pre-K through 8th grade students. It is our sincere belief that children should grow up with a sound education based upon discipline, Christian values, and a full understanding of his/her faith.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
580 Ratzer Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
(973) 694-1225 4.1 PK-8
- Emerson Grades: PK-K | 70 students
35 Jefferson Ave
Emerson, NJ 07630
(201) 262-0300 13.9 PK-K
- Glen Rock Grades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
(201) 445-0622 8.9 K-9
- Ramsey Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
187 Wyckoff Ave
Ramsey, NJ 07446
(201) 327-1108 7.9 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.