St. Matthews Parish Day School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Matthew's Parish Day School was founded in 1955 and has been in operation since that time. Saint Matthew's Parish Day School is a venture in Christian education for pre-school children and is a part of the total parish educational program. Because we believe that only by a strong reliance upon God revealed in Christ can the true purpose of our lives be fulfilled, and because so much of our education today is openly secular with no provision for the religious nurture of children, our primary aim is to teach the fundamentals of Christian living. We believe that the most important years in the development of a healthy Christian life are the early years and that the family and the Church are the most powerful influence in the development. Our school works closely with the parents in building a firm foundation for the Christian faith and Christian character. The development of attitudes and habits, the making of decisions, the relationships between children, children and teachers, children and parents, are all attempted within the framework of the Christian fellowship.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Matthews Parish Day School?
The application deadline for St. Matthews Parish Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Matthews Parish Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards