St Michael Academy
- At St. Michael Academy the focus is excellence, education, faith, family and future.
- Serving Pre-k through the 8th grade our beautiful campus hosts a brand new science lab, computer lab and library.
- In addition to the 3 R's, St. Michael Academy has a robust math program and 99.9% of our 8th grade graduates get accepted to the Catholic High School of their choice.
- Throughout the year our students have a choice of after school activities such as basketball, volleyball, cheer, mad science and chess club.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(blue slacks white polo with logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The St. Michael preschool provides quality education and care for children between the ages of three and five years. We provide opportunities for learning in a safe and happy environment which enhances each child's individual growing process. Young children learn by doing and exploring. We initiate activities which are designed to expand children's interests. The 3 year old program's focus is on socialization and developing motor-skills while the Pre - K program prepares students for the transition into Kindergarten.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chula Vista Grades: K-8 | 270 students
37 E Emerson St
Chula Vista, CA 91911
(619) 422-2015 4 K-8
- Chula Vista Grades: K-12 | 31 students
395 D St
Chula Vista, CA 91910
(619) 585-0600 2.5 K-12
My Daughter has gone to St. Michael's academy for 3 school years now. 2 years of Preschool and she is now in Kindergarten. I can't give enough stars to which the Academy deserves. Ms. Monica was such an AMAZING, SWEET, and ATTENTIVE preschool teacher. She really gave my daughter a wonderful start. My daughter still raves about her. Now my child is in Kindergarten. Her teacher Mrs. Lopez is PHENOMENAL! My child loves going to school now. You can really tell that Mrs. Lopez loves what she does and loves her students. My child is receiving the best education a parent could ever wish for. We are so lucky to have a staff like we do here in St. Michael's. Rowena (in the office) is always there for me when I have questions. She always keeps me updated on everything, plus she is so sweet. Mrs. Lopez, Ms. Monica, and Rowena are such rare gems. They are remarkable people that make my life and my daughter's school experience absolutely wonderful. Thank you all so much!
- Posted by Parent - Crystal Cervantes