St Michael Academy
- At St. Michael Academy the focus is excellence, education, faith, family and future.
- Serving Pre-k through the 8th grade our beautiful campus hosts a brand new science lab, computer lab and library.
- In addition to the 3 R's, St. Michael Academy has a robust math program and 99.9% of our 8th grade graduates get accepted to the Catholic High School of their choice.
- Throughout the year our students have a choice of after school activities such as basketball, volleyball, cheer, mad science and chess club.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(blue slacks white polo with logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The St. Michael preschool provides quality education and care for children between the ages of three and five years. We provide opportunities for learning in a safe and happy environment which enhances each child's individual growing process. Young children learn by doing and exploring. We initiate activities which are designed to expand children's interests. The 3 year old program's focus is on socialization and developing motor-skills while the Pre - K program prepares students for the transition into Kindergarten.