St Michael Academy
- At St. Michael Academy the focus is excellence, education, faith, family and future.
- Serving Pre-k through the 8th grade our beautiful campus hosts a brand new science lab, computer lab and library.
- In addition to the 3 R's, St. Michael Academy has a robust math program and 99.9% of our 8th grade graduates get accepted to the Catholic High School of their choice.
- Throughout the year our students have a choice of after school activities such as basketball, volleyball, cheer, mad science and chess club.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(blue slacks white polo with logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The St. Michael preschool provides quality education and care for children between the ages of three and five years. We provide opportunities for learning in a safe and happy environment which enhances each child's individual growing process. Young children learn by doing and exploring. We initiate activities which are designed to expand children's interests. The 3 year old program's focus is on socialization and developing motor-skills while the Pre - K program prepares students for the transition into Kindergarten.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chula Vista Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
37 E Emerson St
Chula Vista, CA 91911
(619)422-2015 4 PK-8
- Chula Vista Grades: K-12 | 31 students
395 D St
Chula Vista, CA 91910
(619)585-0600 2.5 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.