International Preschool & Kindergarten
Tel: (619) 479-2410
- *ACHIEVERS BEGIN HERE! * International Preschool and kindergarten was founded in Oct 1976 to provide quality preschool education and care.
- Our goal is to create a learning environment that explores children's potential in a multi-cultural setting . Since 1976, the school has provided for the needs of many Asian American, hispanic and many other children of other cultures.
- We welcome all children of all nationalites. Most of our preschool & Kinder graduates do very well academically after graduation.
- Please visit our website @ www.intlpreschool.com to view letters from our parents. Our tuition rates vary according to your needs.
- We accept YMCA or CDA referrals. Rate above is average monthly rate. Please come & visit our school soon. We are eager to share with you our wonderful curriculum & show you our "alumni wall of fame'. Please call today for an appointment to visit. Thank you very much for visiting this site.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(pants and Tshirts for boys or casual dress, pants/blouses for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$650|
|Tuition Notes||sibling discount, military/law enforcement discount, new student discount Free 1 day trial period-by appointment|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lydia Pabalan|
|Admissions Associate||Fe Flores|
- *Academic based curriculum *Muti-cultural song & dance programs *Individualized instruction *Self discipline & creative ideas fostered * Filipino speaking teachers *Tagalog Language taught in Summer *Experienced Staff with B.A degrees in Educ.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- National City Grades: K-12 | 73 students
2432 E 18th St
National City, CA 91950
(619) 434-2265 1 K-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.