International Preschool & Kindergarten
- *ACHIEVERS BEGIN HERE! * International Preschool and kindergarten was founded in Oct 1976 to provide quality preschool education and care.
- Our goal is to create a learning environment that explores children's potential in a multi-cultural setting . Since 1976, the school has provided for the needs of many Asian American, hispanic and many other children of other cultures.
- We welcome all children of all nationalites. Most of our preschool & Kinder graduates do very well academically after graduation.
- Please visit our website @ www.intlpreschool.com to view letters from our parents. Our tuition rates vary according to your needs.
- We accept YMCA or CDA referrals. Rate above is average monthly rate. Please come & visit our school soon. We are eager to share with you our wonderful curriculum & show you our "alumni wall of fame'. Please call today for an appointment to visit. Thank you very much for visiting this site.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(pants and Tshirts for boys or casual dress, pants/blouses for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$650|
|Tuition Notes||sibling discount, military/law enforcement discount, new student discount Free 1 day trial period-by appointment|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lydia Pabalan|
|Admissions Associate||Fe Flores|
- *Academic based curriculum *Muti-cultural song & dance programs *Individualized instruction *Self discipline & creative ideas fostered * Filipino speaking teachers *Tagalog Language taught in Summer *Experienced Staff with B.A degrees in Educ.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: K-8 | 137 students
2637 Homedale St
San Diego, CA 92139
(619)470-4880 0.4 K-8
- National City Grades: K-12 | 73 students
2432 E 18th St
National City, CA 91950
(619)434-2265 1 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.