St Paul Interparochial School
- St. Paul Interparochial School is currently providing a Catholic education in grades Kindergarten through Eighth.
- We, who minister at Saint Paul Interparochial School, are empowered by the Holy Spirit to respond to the call to teach as Jesus did.
- We share the educational mission of the Catholic Church which has as its purpose the teaching of Catholic Christian values, the cultivation of the intellect, the development of the capacity for right judgment, and the formation of the human person in the light of the good news of salvation.
- Saint Paul Interparochial School also shares in the rich tradition of the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth whose mission is to proclaim and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ and whose charism is to live a spirit of humility, simplicity, and charity.
- Saint Paul Interparochial School exists to serve young people by providing academic excellence in an atmosphere of love and affirmation and by offering opportunities for integrating learning and life, based on standards imbued with Gospel values.
- We strive to prepare our young people to take their place as mature, faith filled adults in the Church and world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WyckoffGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
700 Greenwood Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
CongersGrades: PK-12 | 124 students
34 Kings Highway
Congers, NY 10920
Glen RockGrades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
OaklandGrades: 5-12 | 115 students
8 Wright Way
Oakland, NJ 07436
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?