St Pauls Lutheran School
- St. Paul’s Lutheran School is known for its superior spiritual and academic education whose students: know and appreciate Christ’s love for them and so desire to be faithful disciples for Christ; exemplify that God’s Word is the foundation and guide for all life choices and decisions; find their self-worth in Christ and what he has done and continues to do for them; recognize their God-given talents and desire to use them to God’s glory; are well-prepared for high school and desire to be life-long learners; have compassion and respect for their fellow man; are respected leaders among their peers; and have an appreciation for God’s gift of good health and make God-pleasing decisions that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- We strive to give our students a high quality education with strong Christian values.
- The goals of our school are to educate students: Spiritually by using God’s Word in its truth and purity in teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training.
- Academically by providing solid academic courses that encourage children to strive to do the best with their God-given talents and abilities.
- Emotionally through God’s Word by developing Christ-esteem based on what God has done for them.
- Socially by instructing students with rich insights into Christian love, charity, and respect toward their fellow man.
- Physically by providing a physical education class that teaches children good sportsmanship, skill development, leadership, and health.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships are available. Please check out www.stepupforstudents.org|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dunnellon Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
20831 Powell Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34431
(352)489-7716 7.2 PK-8
- Inverness Grades: K-12 | 180 students
4222 S Florida Ave
Inverness, FL 34450
(352)726-3759 13.4 K-12
- Lecanto Grades: NS-8 | 226 students
4341 W Homosassa Trl
Lecanto, FL 34461
(352)746-2020 8.5 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.