St Pauls Lutheran School
Tel: (352) 489-3027
- St. Paul’s Lutheran School is known for its superior spiritual and academic education whose students: know and appreciate Christ’s love for them and so desire to be faithful disciples for Christ; exemplify that God’s Word is the foundation and guide for all life choices and decisions; find their self-worth in Christ and what he has done and continues to do for them; recognize their God-given talents and desire to use them to God’s glory; are well-prepared for high school and desire to be life-long learners; have compassion and respect for their fellow man; are respected leaders among their peers; and have an appreciation for God’s gift of good health and make God-pleasing decisions that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- We strive to give our students a high quality education with strong Christian values.
- The goals of our school are to educate students: Spiritually by using God’s Word in its truth and purity in teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training.
- Academically by providing solid academic courses that encourage children to strive to do the best with their God-given talents and abilities.
- Emotionally through God’s Word by developing Christ-esteem based on what God has done for them.
- Socially by instructing students with rich insights into Christian love, charity, and respect toward their fellow man.
- Physically by providing a physical education class that teaches children good sportsmanship, skill development, leadership, and health.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships are available. Please check out www.stepupforstudents.org|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dunnellon Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
20831 Powell Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34431
(352) 489-7716 7.2 PK-8
- Inverness Grades: K-12 | 181 students
4222 S Florida Ave
Inverness, FL 34450
(352) 726-3759 13.4 K-12
- Lecanto Grades: NS-8 | 226 students
4341 W Homosassa Trl
Lecanto, FL 34461
(352) 746-2020 8.5 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.