West Coast Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- West Coast Christian School has been in the ministry of educating students since 1982.
- We are proud to use Accelerated Christian Education Curriculum, an internationally used Biblically based curriculum that has been in existence for the past forty years. This curriculum is individually based.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dunnellon Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
20831 Powell Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34431
(352)489-7716 13.1 PK-8
- Inverness Grades: K-12 | 180 students
4222 S Florida Ave
Inverness, FL 34450
(352)726-3759 18.7 K-12
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 93 students
6150 N Lecanto Hwy
Beverly Hills, FL 34465
(352)489-3027 9.9 PK-8
- Dunnellon Grades: K-12 | 85 students
19455 Sw 61st St
Dunnellon, FL 34432
(352)489-6177 18 K-12
My grandchild attended West Coast last year, and her father graduated from this school. West Coast is a marvelous place where each child needs are met and exceeded! I would recommend the school highly!
- Posted by Parent - P. Batterton
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.