Riverland Christian Academy
- Riverland Christian Academy is committed to setting children on a path to success.
- Our goal is to prepare children for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
- We are able to achieve this based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- 1)A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- 2)They must have reasonable goals. 3)Their learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- 4)Their learning must be measurable. 5)Their learning must be rewarded.
- Based on these principles, the combination of the A.C.E. and ABeka curriculums used at Riverland assures parents of 1) A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
- 2) A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's specific learning needs and capabilities.
- 3) A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
- 4) A curriculum using advanced computer technology to help ensure the finest education possible in today's high-tech climate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average SAT score||1280|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,650|
|Admissions Director||Denise Aiello|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chorus, Fine Arts Competitions, Music Lessons, Nursing Home Ministry, Regional Student Conventions Chorus, Music Lessons, Fine Arts Competitions,
Nursing Home Ministry,
Regional Student Conventions,
- RCA has been in existence since 2002 and has since then offered a quality Christian Education in a warm, friendly atmosphere. The purpose of this school is to give Christian training along with a solid academic foundation in the basic fundamentals of learning. Academic and spiritual standards are high with added emphasis on patriotism and character-training. Each student has close, personal contact with well-qualified teachers in bright cheerful classrooms.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DunnellonGrades: NS-12 | 163 students
20831 Powell Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34431
LecantoGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
4341 W Homosassa Trl
Lecanto, FL 34461
Crystal RiverGrades: K-12 | 34 students
718 Nw 1st Ave
Crystal River, FL 34428
LecantoGrades: PK-12 | 521 students
4221 W Gulf To Lake Hwy
Lecanto, FL 34461
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 87 students
6150 N Lecanto Hwy
Beverly Hills, FL 34465
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?