Riverland Christian Academy
Riverland Christian Academy Photo #4 - Elementary Students' artwork on display at the Appleton museum
- Riverland Christian Academy is committed to setting children on a path to success.
- Our goal is to prepare children for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
- We are able to achieve this based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- 1)A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- 2)They must have reasonable goals. 3)Their learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- 4)Their learning must be measurable. 5)Their learning must be rewarded.
- Based on these principles, the combination of the A.C.E. and ABeka curriculums used at Riverland assures parents of 1) A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
- 2) A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's specific learning needs and capabilities.
- 3) A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
- 4) A curriculum using advanced computer technology to help ensure the finest education possible in today's high-tech climate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average SAT score||1280|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,650|
|Admissions Director||Denise Aiello|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Nursing Home Ministry, Regional Student Conventions|
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Fine Arts Competitions, Music Lessons
- RCA has been in existence since 2002 and has since then offered a quality Christian Education in a warm, friendly atmosphere. The purpose of this school is to give Christian training along with a solid academic foundation in the basic fundamentals of learning. Academic and spiritual standards are high with added emphasis on patriotism and character-training. Each student has close, personal contact with well-qualified teachers in bright cheerful classrooms.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dunnellon Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
20831 Powell Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34431
(352)489-7716 5.1 PK-8
- Lecanto Grades: NS-8 | 226 students
4341 W Homosassa Trl
Lecanto, FL 34461
(352)746-2020 19.9 NS-8
- Belleview Grades: K-12 | 92 students
12650 Se County Highway 484
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)245-6252 23.9 K-12
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 93 students
6150 N Lecanto Hwy
Beverly Hills, FL 34465
(352)489-3027 12 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.