Riverland Christian Academy
Tel: (352) 489-6177
Riverland Christian Academy Photo #4 - Elementary Students' artwork on display at the Appleton museum
- Riverland Christian Academy is committed to setting children on a path to success.
- Our goal is to prepare children for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
- We are able to achieve this based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- 1)A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- 2)They must have reasonable goals. 3)Their learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- 4)Their learning must be measurable. 5)Their learning must be rewarded.
- Based on these principles, the combination of the A.C.E. and ABeka curriculums used at Riverland assures parents of 1) A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
- 2) A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's specific learning needs and capabilities.
- 3) A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
- 4) A curriculum using advanced computer technology to help ensure the finest education possible in today's high-tech climate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average SAT score||1280|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,650|
|Admissions Director||Denise Aiello|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Nursing Home Ministry, Regional Student Conventions|
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Fine Arts Competitions, Music Lessons
- RCA has been in existence since 2002 and has since then offered a quality Christian Education in a warm, friendly atmosphere. The purpose of this school is to give Christian training along with a solid academic foundation in the basic fundamentals of learning. Academic and spiritual standards are high with added emphasis on patriotism and character-training. Each student has close, personal contact with well-qualified teachers in bright cheerful classrooms.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dunnellon Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
20831 Powell Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34431
(352) 489-7716 5.1 PK-8
- Lecanto Grades: NS-8 | 226 students
4341 W Homosassa Trl
Lecanto, FL 34461
(352) 746-2020 19.9 NS-8
- Belleview Grades: PK-12 | 92 students
12650 Se County Highway 484
Belleview, FL 34420
(352) 245-6252 23.9 PK-12
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 113 students
6150 N Lecanto Hwy
Beverly Hills, FL 34465
(352) 489-3027 12 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?