St. St.ephen Lutheran School
Private school in Mountain View, CA. St. Stephen Lutheran School provides a Bible-based private education for grades K-8.
We strive to proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior, equip ambassadors for His service, and uphold high academic standards.
In an effort to educate the whole child, SSLS also offers drama, music, art, leadership opportunities, and social skills education.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 32 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,000
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
This is the annual cost for one child for the 2021-2022 school year. This amount is subject to change in future years.
Total Sports Offered
- The school stresses academic excellence, strong character, and mutual compassion and understanding. We endeavor to give your child a well-rounded education to prepare him or her for this life and eternity. We hope you share these goals with us and will consider our school to help you provide for your child`s needs.
Profile last updated: 09/21/2021
Endorse St. St.ephen Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.