St. St.ephen Lutheran School
Tel: (650) 961-2071
Private school in Mountain View, CA. St. Stephen Lutheran School provides a Bible-based private education for grades K-8.
We strive to proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior, equip ambassadors for His service, and uphold high academic standards.
In an effort to educate the whole child, SSLS also offers drama, music, art, leadership opportunities, and social skills education.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,000|
|Tuition Notes||This is the annual cost for one child for the 2020-2021 school year. This amount is subject to change in future years.|
|Admissions Director||Rebecca Lillo|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- The school stresses academic excellence, strong character, and mutual compassion and understanding. We endeavor to give your child a well-rounded education to prepare him or her for this life and eternity. We hope you share these goals with us and will consider our school to help you provide for your child`s needs.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campbell Grades: PK-8 | 163 students
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 378-5935 9 PK-8
- Fremont Grades: PK-6 | 214 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510) 490-1993 12.8 PK-6
- Los Altos Grades: PK-5 | 60 students
101 North El Monte Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
(650) 949-0909 1.9 PK-5
- Los Altos Grades: K-8 | 186 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650) 948-3738 2.7 K-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.