- St. Stanislaus Catholic School is to supports the mission of St. Stanislaus Catholic Community Gathered around Jesus Christ in the Eucharist We seek to build a strong family of faith.
- In our diversity, sensitive to the needs of all, We journey together to our heavenly homeland, Encouraging all to share their gifts and live the will of God.
- We are a comprehensive program, ranging from preschool to 8th grade.
- We have a dedicated staff of 10 credentialed teachers, including a Physical Education teacher, Music teacher and Spanish teacher.
- There are five full time paraprofessionals, a Reading Resource and Math Resource instructor, a Librarian and Preschool Director and her staff of 5 instructors. We offer before and after school care, summer school and a wide range of after-school sports for our middle school students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.