St. Timothy Elementary School
Inspired by Gospel values, St. Timothy School works in partnership with families to create a safe and vibrant learning environment.
Students develop their skills as loving Christians, innovative learners, giving citizens, humble students and thoughtful communitcators.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 31 / rolling
- High academic standards
- Credentialed, dedicated faculty
- Clean, safe, secure facilities
- "No bullies" philosophy integral to school community
- Before and after school care program
- Extended curriculum includes: general and instrumental music, physical education, Art in Action, and Spanish language
- Learning support specialist
- School counselor
- After school sports program
- Technology supported learning
- Full day kindergarten program
- Active parent community
- Excellent preparation for Catholic and public high schools
- All faiths welcome
Endorse St. Timothy Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.