St Vincent Ferrer High School
- Saint Vincent Ferrer is a Catholic, college preparatory high school established in the tradition of St. Dominic; our mission is to provide a supportive and challenging academic environment and to teach young women from diverse backgrounds to develop confidence in their abilities.
- We encourage our students to be effective witnesses of Christ's love and productive members of society.
- Saint Vincent Ferrer High School subscribes to the philosophy that education is a process of growth and development - a process based on strong faith in God and on respect for each person as an individual and as a responsible member of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||516 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 705 students
610 East 83rd Street
New York, NY 10028
(212)744-8582 1.1 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.