Notre Dame School
5.00 (1 review)
- Notre Dame School is a private, Catholic secondary school for girls.
- The school provides a challenging curriculum, which integrates classroom learning with educational opportunities in our urban setting in culture, science, arts and technology.
- For over 100 years, Notre Dame has had a reputation for high academic standards while providing a warm and family-like environment for its students.
- Notre Dame has been recognized by U.S. News & World & World Report as one of the "outstanding high schools" in the country.
- Our educational program is directed toward the development of each student as a whole person.
- We seek to meet the needs of each student intellectually, socially and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 6|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,200|
|Admissions Director||Robert P. Grote|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: 9-12 | 516 students
151 E 65th St
New York, NY 10065
(212)535-4680 2.7 9-12
- New York Grades: K-12 | 705 students
610 East 83rd Street
New York, NY 10028
(212)744-8582 3.8 K-12
Warm, wonderful school with a terrific preparatory curriculum. Girls graduate with polish and a well-rounded education. The school sits in a energetic and diverse location for all the inspiration a student could want.
- Posted by Parent - kirin
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.