Starmarker School Early Education Wildwood
- Our philosophy of education embraces and builds upon the Montessori Method of teaching which believes that all children are individuals, each developing at his or her own pace. Therefore, they should be taught individually and allowed the freedom to explore their world in their own way.
- At Starmaker, our curriculum not only enhances the connections a child makes with their world, it helps them develop a natural love of learning.
- We offer programs for for children six weeks through 13 years as follows: Infants and Toddlers, Preprimary and Primary Kindergarten and Elementary Homework Center, and Summer Camp Join a vibrant community * Experienced and degreed teachers * Montessori Curriculum and Method * Full and Part-time programs available * Licensed and approved by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) * Competitive Rates.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact the Director: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Music class, Spanish Class
- We believe the first years of a child's life are the most important in the child's development. These are the years your child will acquire the values and joy in learning which will lead him toward a productive and happy life. We welcome the opportunity to help your child achieve his, or her, full potential.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Park Grades: PK-8 | 87 students
20525 Willows Rd
Lexington Park, MD 20653
(301)737-2421 7.1 PK-8
- California Grades: PK-K | 46 students
22840 Three Notch Rd
California, MD 20619
(301)863-2345 2.7 PK-K
- Fort Washington Grades: PK-6 | 46 students
8600 Loughran Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301)567-0330 40.8 PK-6
- Washington Grades: NS-6 | 192 students
2700 27th Street, Nw
Washington, DC 20008
(202)387-2700 50.7 NS-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.