Stockdale Christian Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- Stockdale Christian School serves boys and girls in grades preschool through eighth.
- Stockdale Christian is an interdenominational ministry serving students from more than one hundred church fellowships.
- It represents the single largest ministry of First Assembly of God, the sponsoring church.
- Throughout its history, Stockdale Christian has provided a comprehensive-quality program of Christian education.
- To accomplish this goal, Stockdale Christian includes prayer and the Bible as key in its curricula, integrating principles of faith, learning, and living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||774 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BakersfieldGrades: PK-8 | 576 students
2516 Palm St
Bakersfield, CA 93304
- BakersfieldGrades: PK-8 | 331 students
Bakersfield, CA 93308
- BakersfieldGrades: PK-8 | 177 students
4201 Stine Road
Bakersfield, CA 93313
- BakersfieldGrades: PK-8 | 392 students
124 Columbus St
Bakersfield, CA 93305
- BakersfieldGrades: K-8 | 152 students
2416 Dean Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93312
I am interested in working in a Christian School. I currently teach for BCSD and what to see what my options might be.
- Posted by Teacher - mcsha
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.