Stockdale Christian Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- Stockdale Christian School serves boys and girls in grades preschool through eighth.
- Stockdale Christian is an interdenominational ministry serving students from more than one hundred church fellowships.
- It represents the single largest ministry of First Assembly of God, the sponsoring church.
- Throughout its history, Stockdale Christian has provided a comprehensive-quality program of Christian education.
- To accomplish this goal, Stockdale Christian includes prayer and the Bible as key in its curricula, integrating principles of faith, learning, and living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||725 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-8 | 325 students
2516 Palm St
Bakersfield, CA 93304
(661)326-7955 1.4 PK-8
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
Bakersfield, CA 93308
(661)393-3566 3.7 PK-8
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-8 | 110 students
4201 Stine Road
Bakersfield, CA 93313
(661)831-6262 3.2 PK-8
I am interested in working in a Christian School. I currently teach for BCSD and what to see what my options might be.
- Posted by Teacher - mcsha
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.