Stockdale Christian Schools
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (661) 327-3927
- Stockdale Christian School serves boys and girls in grades preschool through eighth.
- Stockdale Christian is an interdenominational ministry serving students from more than one hundred church fellowships.
- It represents the single largest ministry of First Assembly of God, the sponsoring church.
- Throughout its history, Stockdale Christian has provided a comprehensive-quality program of Christian education.
- To accomplish this goal, Stockdale Christian includes prayer and the Bible as key in its curricula, integrating principles of faith, learning, and living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||773 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-8 | 325 students
2516 Palm St
Bakersfield, CA 93304
(661) 326-7955 1.4 PK-8
- Bakersfield Grades: NS-8 | 110 students
4201 Stine Road
Bakersfield, CA 93313
(661) 831-6252 3.2 NS-8
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-8 | 420 students
Bakersfield, CA 93308
(661) 393-3566 3.7 PK-8
- Bakersfield Grades: PK-11 | 100 students
7220 Rosedale Hwy
Bakersfield, CA 93308
(661) 588-1212 2 PK-11
I am interested in working in a Christian School. I currently teach for BCSD and what to see what my options might be.
- Posted by Teacher - mcsha
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?