Sunrise School Of Miami
Tel: (305) 274-6562
- At Sunrise School of Miami, our guiding values are a life long love of learning, creative thinking and self confidence, a sympathetic interest in the world and the lives of others, and an abiding sense of moral purpose, as well as providing opportunities, daily, for both group and individual learning.
- Sunrise School cultivates the faculties that allow our students to develop these qualities for a lifetime.
- Learning in a waldorf inspired school is an imaginative, enlivening, and creative process.
- The common thread in every subject is the artistic element art, music, drama, storytelling, poetry and crafts are woven into the curriculum.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
(305) 596-3787 2.4 PK-12
- Miami Grades: PK-5 | 67 students
9385 SW 79 Avenue
Miami, FL 33156
(305) 274-6509 7.2 PK-5
- Miami Grades: NS-6 | 35 students
7701 Sw 76th Avenue
Miami, FL 33143
(305) 665-4686 7.4 NS-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.