Tampa Christian Community School
- The Tampa Christian Community School integrates a variety of methods and materials for teaching our children according to Biblical principles and the ancient wisdom found throughout Scripture.
- Our teaching reflects an approach similar to that the of the Classical style, with attention given to the developmental progression of optimum learning stages (The Trivium).
- During the early years (Grammar Stage), children are taught the language of academic disciplines and how to connect words to ideas.
- TCCS is a Community School that prioritizes faith, family and school in that order.
- We uphold the importance of Biblical parenting and moral like-mindedness.
- We have a unique partnership with parents, because we recognize that parents are the primary educators every day of the week.
- We use a variety of curriculum to strive for academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Tampa, FL 0.2NS-PK
TampaGrades: 1-12 | 46 students
Po Box 262436
Tampa, FL 33685
TampaGrades: 2-8 | 136 students
12606 Henderson Road
Tampa, FL 33625
TampaGrades: 6-12 | 647 students
727 W Cass St
Tampa, FL 33606
TampaGrades: NS-8 | 248 students
1401 N Governor St
Tampa, FL 33602
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017