The Childrens Place Preschool
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$185|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition due weekly|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kasia Blewonska|
|Admissions Associate||Dana Eichler|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Gym classes, Music classses, School-Age After-school tutoring, Structure computer time|
- Small school with a big heart. Secure entrance ,loving staff ,free meals ,extra curriculum and best prices in the neighborhood makes us the best choice for your child.
- We provide music and gym classes, computer introduction for preschoolers and tutoring for the school-age children
- People that viewed The Childrens Place Preschool also viewed these schools: Greene Towne Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-K | 168 students
2121 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215)563-6368 4.3 NS-K
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.