The Childrens Workshop
Tel: (508) 563-3400
- At The Childrens Workshop, the experienced team of early childhood professionals is committed to the unique and individual development of every child in our care.
- Each of our teachers is a professional in the field of early childhood education and has been carefully selected through an extensive interview and orientation process.
- In addition, all of our teachers receive ongoing classroom support, supervision, continuing education, and extensive opportunities for professional development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Falmouth Grades: 7-12 | 13 students
81 Chester St.
North Falmouth, MA 02556
(774) 994-7588 4.9 7-12
- Sagamore Grades: NS-6 | 89 students
885 Sandwich Rd
Sagamore, MA 02561
(508) 888-3567 5 NS-6
- Sandwich Grades: PK-K | 27 students
284 Cotuit Rd
Sandwich, MA 02563
(508) 888-4222 5.1 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.