The Foundation Schools
Tel: (301) 881-0078
Foundation School provide a highly specialized educational and therapeutic program for children and adolescents in grades K to 12 with emotional disabilities and prepares them to be productive and successful in their future academic and career paths.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Associate||Tracey Still, CAC/AD|
- Foundation School provide a highly specialized educational and therapeutic program for children and adolescents in grades K to 12 with emotional disabilities and prepares them to be productive and successful in their future academic and career paths.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Annapolis Grades: 3-12 | 322 students
1277 Green Holly Drive
Annapolis, MD 21409
(410) 974-4248 22.7 3-12
- Baltimore Grades: 1-12 | 118 students
2220 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
(410) 261-5500 30.7 1-12
- Bethesda Grades: PK-K | 80 students
7611 Clarendon Road
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 986-1260 14.8 PK-K
A search for a teaching job in the midst of a severe recession takes much longer than it does in good economic times. Here's how to handle this situation.
Marketing yourself in tough times requires attention to details. Here are some tips to help you achieve success.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.